Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend project
























NaBloPoMo April 2013How did Monday get here so fast? Where did the time go?

I did manage to get a small project done this weekend. I've been wanting something fresh and spring-like for my front door.  I'm a little ashamed to admit its been empty since I took the Mardi Gras wreath down on Fat Tuesday. 

I finally found instructions for this simple Spring wreath. I modified it, of course. Couldn't find asparagus fern and wasn't willing to look around. I just took the greenery available, some orange flowers on clearance and a burlap ribbon. Viola! A few strands need to be coaxed into the correct direction but its tangible proof I did in fact have a weekend, a front door wreath.

3 comments:

gin said...

Oh wow! Fantastic job! It looks so good!

Stacey said...

That looks great! Way to go. I would have used whatever greenery too. :)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Love it!!
- Natasha @ Lovely You