Sunday, April 14, 2013

what i've been reading

Jen Hatmaker (I love her, her Bible study, 'makeover' was probably the best one I've ever done) talks about having a serious case of the doldrums and what to do about it here

A little Q & A with a  full time physician and a part time blogger on how she finds time and energy to cook wholesome meals here

My Sunday routine includes reading about other's Sunday routine. Its a weekly feature in the NY Times here

Speaking of Sunday routines, every Sunday I check out Susie & Kristen Sunday supper here 

Although I know being organized and thinking ahead is key,  I need to be reminded about three steps to healthier days here

Sheila is giving away five copies of what looks like a great book that I really want to read here

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Bobbie,
Thanks for sharing xoxox
Sheila