Friday, March 8, 2013

Look what I got (payday pretty)

Can it be called a Payday Pretty day if its not Payday and its more than $20?  I'm clearly playing fast and loose with the rules. Its not officially Payday.. but it is Friday... and I do feel prettier!

Can you tell I am slightly obsessed with this concept?

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in one shine day
($5.54 at Target)

Maybelline Color Whisper in pin up peach
($5.59 at Target)

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Face Powder
($11.29 at CVS)

Total: $22.42

Physician's Formula is a makeup line I would have never picked up unless it was specifically recommended. Tati (she has a you tube channel here) recommended the organic jumbo mascara that is one of my favorite things right now, so I'm now trying the mineral powder that Tati also recommends.

What are some of your favorite makeup products or lines right now?

Are you participating in payday pretty? ( It's Alison's concept of spending $20 on payday just on something that makes you feel pretty?)



Im linked with Look what I got here




1 comment:

Chandra said...

BB Cremes! I just bought one from Wal Mart...after buying, like, three a few weeks ago! I'm also really digging Revlon's Bitten Lip Stains. Oh! And Buxom has a lip tarnish that I really love, too!

Chandra
More Modern Modesty