Wednesday, June 19, 2013

banana bread with a baking mix and no oil!





Why do I keep trying new banana bread recipes when I already have one I like?

I  already make two different kinds, this one from Weight Watchers and this one is my very favorite (with pudding and chocolate chips). I love  Holly Clegg, and I have all her cookbooks. I think it was the addition of cream cheese that made this one so tempting, but honestly.... its not my favorite.

Its very dense, and I ate too much of it. 

But on the positive side of things using a biscuit mix does makes it a lot easier, and it has no oil!

Cream one 8 ounce package of soften cream cheese with one cup sugar and add 2 egg whites, 1 egg, 3 bananas and stir in 2 cups of biscuit mix with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.

Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

No comments: