Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I ate- a weekday




A usual workday:

7:30a:
I've fallen into the habit of eating a big breakfast and now I can't get out of it. I sometimes have cereal, but I'm usually having a biscuit with butter and grape jelly, some bacon and an egg (sometimes two!)

11:45a:
Confession: I don't really like tuna fish, which is hard to believe since I eat it for lunch at least once or twice a week. Its just too easy. I mix it (in a coffee cup) with a little mayo and sweet relish and eat with crackers at my desk. Its cheap, fast, filling and pretty healthy.


3:00p:
Late afternoon snack. I dip a granola bar into a little peanut butter. Sometimes I have a little milk too.

6:30p:
Not a good fruit and veggie day for me.... if I get home on time, I would have a fruit smoothie... if I'm working late, I'm having dinner with Jimmy John. So much better than subway and they deliver really quick to my office.


Peas and Crayons

im linked with What I Ate Wednesday here

1 comment:

gin said...

That's a good food schedule. I like tuna and I would probably love a meal with Jimmy John.